Monday, January 24, 2011

Trish Keenan Mixtape

Here's a mixtape that was posted by Fact Magazine which was compiled shortly before her untimely death earlier this month.  The mix came from long-time friend, David Brewster, who had this to say:

“In December 2010 Trish sent me a mix CD she compiled, I never thanked her. Its called Mind Bending Motorway Mix and I want to share it with you, please pass the link on, share it far and wide, its a little tribute to a (as a friend referred to her today) exhilarating woman. Sorry I don’t have a tracklist and to be honest I like it that way. I think its less about who you’re listening to on this compilation and more about the fact you are listening to something that Trish took time to select and compile for me and in turn yourselves. Please just enjoy the music..."

The rest of Mr. Brewster's comments can be read over at State Magazine.

Trish's Mind Bending Motorway Mix by Abandapart

No comments:

Post a Comment