Monday, January 24, 2011

50 Cent Responsible For WorldStarHipHop Shutdown?

Recently a fellow blog/website was shut down, and 50 Cent is now claiming responsibility.


"I don’t know why people underestimate me. I just shut down WORLDSTAR for future advertising contact thisis50.com suckers lol. I put worldstar to bed, you don’t believe try me I will shut your sh*t down. Lol. I predict 2 more web sites will shut down this week. Take a guess who they are. I’m sick of the hate I’m to strong. Me and @FloydMayweather don’t thing worldstar was good representation of black people as a hole. We will present better."




Hopefully something changes, currently two blogs have been lost in the recent two months. 

1 comment:

  1. so World Star is back, what is 50 talking about? I don't know whether to throw up a story or not

    ReplyDelete