Monday, February 21, 2011

XXL 2011 Freshman Class


For a second I was hesitant to post this, one of the biggest reasons for that was the selection of artists that XXL chose. Now I don't tend to hate on artists, especially those who are on their grind, and don't expect it to come to them, but if you ask me several of the artists on this cover have yet to pay their dues in the music industry. I won't go as far as singling any artist out, but several artist on this cover simply come from money or a historically musical family, which led them to an appearance on this XXL Freshman Cover. Now that I've shared my opinions, it's time to introduce you to this years XXL Freshman Class; Meek Mill, Big K.R.I.T., Lil B, CyHi Da Prynce, Mac Miller, Yelawolf, Fred Da Godson, Lil' Twist, Diggy Simmons, YG & Kendrick Lamar. Be on the lookout for this XXL edition as well as the freestyles when it's released next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment