Saturday, February 19, 2011

Marky- Silent Beauty (Prod. Boi-1da) (Video)



First things first, major props to 2DopeBoyz for this post. The fella's at 2DopeBoyz are actually the reason I got into Marky in the first place. After a couple computer changes and complete loss of all my music, I almost began to forget about this guy. If your not familiar with Marky, then may I suggest doing so. The visuals in this post are "Silent Beauty" produced by Boi-1da and are from Marky's Journey To Markyland: Rest Stop 1 (EP). I don't know about you all, but I'm ready for some new material from Marky. If you don't have any of his projects, you can acquire below.

MarkyJourney To Markyland: Rest Stop 1
MarkyJourney To Markyland, USA: Rest Stop 2
MarkyJourney To Markyland, USA: Rest Stop 3

No comments:

Post a Comment