Sunday, February 13, 2011

CunninLynguists- Oneirology Artwork + Tracklist

The CunninLynguists have revealed the artwork and tracklist for their scheduled March 22nd release of Oneirology. This will make the fifth studio album from CunninLynguists, and will include features from Freddie Gibbs, Big K.R.I.T, Tonedeff, Tunji and many more. Above is the expanded artwork for Oneirology minus the text, and below is the tracklist.

1) Predormitum (Prologue)
2) Darkness (Dream On) f. Anna Wise (of Sonnymoon)
3) Phantasmata
4) Hard As They Come (Act I) f. Freddie Gibbs
5) Murder (Act II) f. Big K.R.I.T.
6) My Habit (I Haven’t Changed)
7) Get Ignorant
8) Shattered Dreams
9) Stars Shine Brightest (In The Darkest Of Night) f. Rick Warren
10) So As Not To Wake You (Interlude)
11) Enemies With Benefits f. Tonedeff
12) Looking Back f. Anna Wise (of Sonnymoon)
13) Dreams f. Tunji & BJ the Chicago Kid
14) Hypnopomp (Epilogue) f. Bianca Spriggs
15) Embers

No comments:

Post a Comment